Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two weeks from hell.

This is a funny picture, his nose looks just like mine did when i was little. Anyway
we just found out last week that he is allergic to dairy. So I haven't updated for a while because he has been screaming for about 2 weeks. So while Ryker is screaming and Jaxon peeing his pants every hour. I AM READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!!!!!!

4 comments:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Can I help? Can I take a child?

nicole said...

Crazy!! How did you find out he was allergic? No fun at all!!!!:(
Your boys are so adoraable!!! I have to say, I have had some bad days with my kids too. Last week both my kids had the flu and ALL I did was laundry, blah. Then the next day, I dislocated Aubrey's elbow!! I cried forever and felt so bad. I had to take her to the Dr. to have it popped back in, OUCH!! I felt like the worst mother alive.

Amber said...

I love his nose. I'm sorry about the diary thing! That is a bummer. Hope things calm down soon. Keep watching Idol though, that is what keeps my life grounded!

Julie said...

Oh Brit, that sucks. Hey we might go to a movie tomorrow night. I'll find out for sure tomorrow and let you know.