Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!

As you can tell it is so hard to get a decent picture of these two nerds!
Ten pictures later this is all we get, these are the best two

4 comments:

Julie said...

Brit, they are so cute! They seriously could be twins. They look so much alike.

KAT said...

They are so stinkin' cute those two!! I am so proud to be there auntie!! Give those boys some good kisses for me:)!! Love ya BROT

Rebecs said...

Your boys are darling! Thank heavens for digital cameras or else none of us would have any cute pictures of our kids. I think it takes 10 pics on average per child to get the perfect one. So when you have four kids that's like 40 pictures!

The Dickinson's said...

i have the cutest nephews in the world! I can't wait to babysit them while your in California..only a few more weeks.