Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I guess i should have paid attention in english.

Ok my husband thinks that i am stupid, he always corrects all of my punctuation and mispelled words, so i never show him what i write cause it makes me feel dumb. So i appoligize for all of the mistakes just ignore them ok. I really can't compare myself to him he is really smart. And when i post I am usually watching American Idol or something so I am not all there.

3 comments:

nicole said...

Poor little guy!! I hate ear infections! I hope he feels better soon. About Aubrey, she was just sitting on my lap sideways and she laid back into the couch. All I did was pull her back up to a sitting position on my lap. I grabbed her wrist and pulled just right I guess. I was cuddling her cause she was sick. I'm so glad I wasn't mad at her or something. I had NO idea it was that easy to do. So be carful and it was so sad to see her in so much pain and I did it!!:(

Gingerlylizzy said...

Hey, wanna hit Arctic Circle for lunch tommorrow?

Natalie said...

Brit, Bryce is always making fun of me too. He loves to quiz me on all of my times tables because I can't remember all of them anymore. I always sucked at math! Tell Ryan congrats on finishing his masters! Hopefully we can all hang out again when we're home over the summer.