Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ryker loves 101 Dalmations

My boys got my older brothers dimples.
I love it.

6 comments:

Liz said...

I got Max 101 Dalmatians for Easter and he only watched about 5 min and said "Miska Mouse?" Ryker and Jaxon are getting big. They are so cute! We are still waitng for you guys to come visit us!

Amber said...

I love the little dimples! You're boys are handsome fellas! What do you need me for, you need to tell me where you find all of your cute backgrounds.

Katie said...

your kids crack me up!!!! how excited are you for a fabulous road trip???? It actually sounds like an adventure...and to have the husband come up with the idea, how can you go wrong?????right?????

The Dickinson's said...

What a cutie! i just want to kiss those cheeks off!

Natalie said...

Love his dimples! Your kids are so dang cute!
I change our blog address so you'll have to update your link. Sorry!
bryceandnatalie.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Hey Dude! I didn't know you had a blog! We are NEIGHBORS for heaven's sakes! You are going on our list of blogs!