Sunday, February 10, 2008

Patiently Waiting

Waiting for daddy to come home from work, It lasted about 2 minutes.
(This is really how ryker looks when Ryan walks in.)

8 comments:

McCall said...

Oh my word! Jax is SO big. That's crazy. When are you having another? Hehe! My blog is mjlinares.blogspot.com. Since I don't have kids I just chat about my dog and random things. But, it's fun for me to write. ;) Have a good day!!!

KAT said...

Oh my gosh Brot that is seriously the cutest picture ever of the boys..what gets sweeter than that..waiting for daddy to come home!!(and I bet you can't wait EITHER):) Miss and Love ya

nicole said...

You have a really cute blog. Thanks for sharing:) Have a great day!!! Loves nicole

Erin Bradley said...

Hey Brit, it was so good to hear from you. I haven't seen you forever. Your boys are sooo cute! I bet you are busy with two boys. We should catch up sometime.

Amber said...

Brit, no we didn't go to lunch. Some how I spaced that I have a three hour long assessment that day starting at 12. I call you for sure don't you worry!

Julie said...

Hi Brit,
I have seen Ashley lately. It was so good to see her. We do need to all get together. Owen would probably love to play with your cute boys.
And yes Holly is married she got married a year ago. Don't really see her that much. Erin still keeps in contact with her.

The Dickinson's said...

That is so cute! I love ryker's grin.

Unknown said...

Adyson says "Your Boys Rock" Love Ady