HOORAY!! Good job BROTNEY!! That is such a great thing to have done!! So now that your the queen master of potty training I can't wait for all your expertice for when that time comes from BRYNLEY!!! Love ya Kat
Hey Brit, Thanks for your message. I have wanted to apologize too. We were young and stupid! It has been too long to carry this on.Things are going good and I hope you are doing well. It was good to hear from you. Keep in touch! Lacey
I can't believe it!!! He is finally potty trained! I hope it is a whole lot easier for you with Ryker. I am dreading that Aubrey might be ready and I don't know if I have the will power to do it, eeekkkk!!!!! It sure takes a lot out of you, don't it!!
4 comments:
HOORAY!! Good job BROTNEY!! That is such a great thing to have done!! So now that your the queen master of potty training I can't wait for all your expertice for when that time comes from BRYNLEY!!! Love ya Kat
Hey Brit,
Thanks for your message. I have wanted to apologize too. We were young and stupid! It has been too long to carry this on.Things are going good and I hope you are doing well. It was good to hear from you. Keep in touch! Lacey
Yeah for you !!! How are you guys ? We need to get together soon! Barrett and Jeanine
I can't believe it!!! He is finally potty trained! I hope it is a whole lot easier for you with Ryker. I am dreading that Aubrey might be ready and I don't know if I have the will power to do it, eeekkkk!!!!! It sure takes a lot out of you, don't it!!
Post a Comment