Hey!! CONGRATS on the baby!! I had no idea!! So fun! DO you know what it is yet? Now we really need to get together! I think AMber may have some Fridays off!! Keep updating! glad you are feeling better!
Why did I not know you were prego? You never got back to me about the last email? Did you not like the changes? Have you sold any aprons? And as far as lunch goes, I just have this Friday off, but I have every other Monday off.
6 comments:
Hey!! CONGRATS on the baby!! I had no idea!! So fun! DO you know what it is yet? Now we really need to get together! I think AMber may have some Fridays off!! Keep updating! glad you are feeling better!
Why did I not know you were prego? You never got back to me about the last email? Did you not like the changes? Have you sold any aprons? And as far as lunch goes, I just have this Friday off, but I have every other Monday off.
i'm glad you're feeling better now, i also heard that angie and cherie have joined the baby club too! thats fun i'm excited for all of you :)
That is such a cute picture. I'm sorry you've been sick. Hopefully you will get over that hump soon and be able to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
Don't worry about not posting for awhile, i love seeing the boys halloween costumes in December.
We'll second Curtis & Carrie!! ha ha
Glad to hear you guys are doing well!!
Sarah and Jeremy
Post a Comment