Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Fun

Capitan Hook and Peter Pan
Jaxon really wanted to be Darth Vader but anything witha sword and he was thrilled.
He walked around with this treat bag devouring every piece of candy before I noticed and took it away. He loved trick or treating.


Ryan and I were Popeye and Olive Oil . But we didnt win the contest Because everyone elses costumes were awsome, too bad I didnt get pictures

11 comments:

Rob Dog said...

Brit--Such cute costumes!! I am loving them! Such cute boys! Popeye and olive oil! way good idea! Can't imagine what everyone else must have been!!

Gingerlylizzy said...

You guys are too cute! Where did you get those costumes?

The Dickinson's said...

What studs! There halloween costume's are so cute. We had fun hanging out with you guys at the smashing halloween party. Hope you guys are having a good week. We really need to hang out, i feel like we never see you. Love ya

KAT said...

Whatever..you should have won!! Who voted for Reed anyway?!! You guys were WAY better!! Thanks for coming and dressing up so GOOD!! We love you guys and are so lucky to have such an AWESOME family!!

Aleisa said...

Love the costumes! You guys look awesome!

Kalun and Kristi said...

You guys are so cute, Kalun and I always want to dress up but we never come up with a good idea so we never end up dressing up.

Tara said...

how did you get ryan to dress up!? I hate to dress up for halloween your kids probably loved it that you guys did! How have you been haven't seen you guys for awhile I am thinking girls night out!?!

Jeana said...

cute brit, long time no see huh? good thing we have LGC coming up :)

Jeanine said...

Awesome Costumes!

Rebecs said...

I am loving the costumes! So original!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Kerekes & Brit:

Hello to our long lost friends!! Halloween looked awesome! Congrats on the new little tyke!! We miss you guys!

Sarah and Jeremy