Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family of four + 1 more


Well I guess one more boy would'nt be so bad .

11 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! Your boys are darling! Girls are just trouble, we know that first hand!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Cute pictures Brit! Your boys are adorable. Congratulations!

Rob Dog said...

Such cute boys!! You have to do girls hair every day! hassel! :) he he he! Congrats! We need more updates!!

Harrisons said...

Yay! Harrison Jr will have another little boy friend to kick it with. Maybe you'll get a princess on number 4. I don't know what to do with boys- Avery is pure girl, so you will have to teach me.

Natalie said...

Congrats you guys!!! I have a feeling that I'm going to have all boys... which isn't so bad! Our lives will be filled with a lot of sports and games to attend.

Jeana said...

your family picture is way cute i love it. and just for the record i think your going to have a girl, they go in streaks and from what i hear the girl streak is just starting:)

Unknown said...

dont jinx yourself quite yet, were rootin for that darn girl!!! either way you better let me know!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Britt you look amazing! Really you look absolutely beautiful! And the boys look cute too. (That includeds you Ryan!) When do you find out what you're having? I bet you two will make darling little girls. :)

Ashlee said...

Britney, Hey so somehow I found your blog I was excited to see it your boys are so darn cute! Angie said you are having another one and well so does this post... Congrats! Hope all goes well maybe you and Angie can both have girls this go around I am hoping for her...
Ashlee Crosby(ashleecrosby@blogspot.com)

Kalun and Kristi said...

Very cute pictures!!

Jeanine said...

Awesome Pictures! Hope to see you all soon!