
This is the bus that took us up river.

Then we had to wait for ever for them to launch the rafts (keep in mind it was 102 degrees)

Our guide was Napoleons twin brother, he is the one that took this hence the blury picture.

I am pretty sure Katie called me a pansy *** because I didnt want to put my head under the nasty water.
5 comments:
Some how I'm guessing you didn't plan that anniversary get away?
Oooo...I can't wait to hear ALL about your trip!! And no worries Brot there's no way in crap I would have wanted to stick my head in that poop water either!!:) Love ya
Where is this place? I'm thinking about taking Melyna, Do We need to get a passport?
umm, yeah , i did call you a pansy *** and you deserved it!! I am able to put my self to sleep at night jsut thinking about Frenchie!!!
Tell John that we all can't be like the Harrison's and travel around the world some of us have to work!! Looks like you guys had fun! So are you pregnant yet?? Just asking since almost everyone of our friends is- Just you and Katie try to do me a favor and wait till after november and PLEASE go on the cruise with me and Kenny. I promise it will be worth it and so much fun-You know how me and Kenny party were CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment