Monday, August 18, 2008

The first major crash.

Jax was speeding down a hill on his bike and lost control and fliped over the handle bars and his mouth skided on the road. For how much he cries he was so brave and kept ice on it all night. It healed great for family pictures on saturday.
This is two days later got right back on his bike and is back to his crazy self.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Poor little man, I'm glad he is back to his normal self again. That may or may not be a good thing...

Liz said...

OH man! What happened to him? I thought I told you to stop beating your kids! j/k I hope he is feeling better.

Kalun and Kristi said...

That is one of those pictures that is so sad but so cute and funny all at the same time. It looks like it healed fast though, I can't believe how much better it looked two days later. That first picture reminded me of Kalun because Jax's lips are so big

Rob Dog said...

Oh man! that looked bad!! did you panic when you saw him? I always wonder how I will handle that? How are ya? long time no see!

Jeana said...

that is so sad looking! i hate when they get hurt, i feel so bad for them and there's only so much you can do.

KAT said...

Brot that pic of Jaxons lip is soooo bad!! I probably would have crapped my pants if that was my kid....how did you keep yourself calm? or did you?!!!! He has healed so well...he is such a cutie pie!!! We will see ya tomorrow!!!:)

nicole said...

Holy Moly!! What a wound! I'm glad you got a picture of that:) He loves to just keep you right on your toes.