thats fun, i have yet to take my kids. does it still smell like, well there is no good way to put that, so lets just say it starts with S and ends with T. ha ha
You guys look so cute! I bet you had a ball. I need to take my kids this year.
Don't get all zooed out on me, I'm off work in two weeks! Then we can play!
Britney your boys are so cute! We should go to lunch sometime with Linds and Jess. I hope your doing good!-Abby
Such a CUTE picture!! I love the zoo! When amber is off work we should for sure all meet at the zoo!!!
Jaxon is always welcome at our house the boys love to play with him. We will have to start getting together more often. Becky
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thats fun, i have yet to take my kids. does it still smell like, well there is no good way to put that, so lets just say it starts with S and ends with T. ha ha
You guys look so cute! I bet you had a ball. I need to take my kids this year.
Don't get all zooed out on me, I'm off work in two weeks! Then we can play!
Britney your boys are so cute! We should go to lunch sometime with Linds and Jess. I hope your doing good!
-Abby
Such a CUTE picture!! I love the zoo! When amber is off work we should for sure all meet at the zoo!!!
Jaxon is always welcome at our house the boys love to play with him. We will have to start getting together more often. Becky
Post a Comment