Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tim Mcgraw Concert!!!!!

We go to this concert every year with my Mom and Sisters we have so much fun
Cherie', Jess, Me, Mom, Angie,and Julie.
Me and Jess

13 comments:

Rob Dog said...

That is so fun! How was it? I love Tim!! Way cute pictures!!

nicole said...

I'M so jealous!!

Liz said...

I am jealous too! I have been hinting and trying to get Peter to take me to one of his concerts...no luck so far. (he HATES country)

McCall said...

i know you guys look alike but, seriously...in that picture you are all the exact same hieght with the exact same color hair!!! haha! love it!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Cute Brit! We saw you guys at this concert was it last year or the year before??

Tara said...

How fun is that to have so many sisters to do something fun with!! You guys are all so dang hot!!! How many times did you guys get picked up on??? Even your mom is smokin all your husbands have to be a little worried when you guys go out to party(especially with all the cowboys at the concert!)

Julie said...

What a cute cookie cutter family. I miss all of them!

The Robinson's said...

love the Lund Bitches!

Lindsey said...

Wow you guys look NOTHING alike! jk. Cute picture!!

The Dickinson's said...

What a bunch of hotties!! I love your Mom and sisters, they are all so rad! We need to all get together for dinner. Hope you had fun at the concert! I'm so jealous.

Rebecs said...

How fun, especially to go with your mom and sisters! I was able to go to Tim the past 2 summers and it was by far one of the highlights of my summer (obviously for you too since you keep going back!)

Kalun and Kristi said...

I'm jealous too, I always want to go but it never works out. Just like Liz I couldn't never convince Kalun to take me.

KAT said...

Dude look out for the LUND hotties!!! YOu guys ALL look super sass!!! And I agree with bug..we need to play with your fam soon!! Love ya