Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the 18 ft. fall







About two weeks ago Ryker fell out our two story window about 18 feet on to the drive way. He is so lucky all that happend was a small fracture to his nose and cuts on his mouth. He gave us quite a scare but he is doing great and is back to his normal self.



6 comments:

Rob Dog said...

Oh MY HECK!!! are you kidding me!!! How scary!!! These crazy boys!! I want to hear more of the story!! We really need to get together!! How are you feeling?

Amber said...

Well if that wasn't enough to put you into labor I think you will be going full term! How frightening! I can't believe he wasn't more severely hurt! I agree with Robyn I want to see you before you have that baby!

Katie said...

ohh those pics make me tear up!!!!! i am soo glad everything turned out how it did, you are soo lucky!!! now you can focus on getting that kid out of you...i know i am!

Erin Bradley said...

Oh wow, that is terrible. Poor little guy. Hospital visits are never fun, especially when it's something so scary. Glad he is okay.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

What a crazy experience! I really can't believe that he didn't get badly hurt. What a trooper. Hope you are doing well, can't wait to hear that the little baby has arrived! ;)

Jeanine said...

After hearing Ryan tell the story the other night, I'm convinced he had angels catch him when he fell..no bruises? How else can you explain that one?? He must be a special kid! :)