We should go to lunch soon while I"m not working or doing anything and before you have your baby! Call me!
Totally know how you're feeling! My boys wrestle all the time while I just watch and all I can think about is how I'm adding one more to the mix!
Your boys are so cute!
I bet you are getting excited for the big day, I know I am! Good luck to you! The boys look so handsome!
Hey Brit! I found your blog! Don't worry! You will have a member of the Britney fan club soon enough! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We should go to lunch soon while I"m not working or doing anything and before you have your baby! Call me!
Totally know how you're feeling! My boys wrestle all the time while I just watch and all I can think about is how I'm adding one more to the mix!
Your boys are so cute!
I bet you are getting excited for the big day, I know I am! Good luck to you! The boys look so handsome!
Hey Brit! I found your blog! Don't worry! You will have a member of the Britney fan club soon enough! :)
Post a Comment