Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ryker's new phase.

Ryker is climbing out of his crib. I put him down for a nap and I could hear him jumping around so i just waited another 5 mins. When i went up to check on him he was asleep in the glider. what a nerd



7 comments:

Katie said...

how are you surviving?????? Lucky for me Laker has not figured that out yet!!!! i hope you are going to flag football...that is if they are not late games

Rob Dog said...

He is so stinkin cute!! Your boys are always dressed SO cute! put me on your DI list!! How are ya? Do you wanna go to the zoo one of these days? if we go on a Friday Amber can go too! I think I can get all of us in and the kidos for free with my pass!

Gingerlylizzy said...

That is too funny!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I hate when they learn to get out of their crib. Tate learned at 18 months, he would just jump. We were so scared he was going to break something we had to put him in a real bed. Of course that made nap time and bed time horrible, it's alot easier when they can't get out of bed and have to stay there. Good luck with that.

Lindsey said...

Ah that is so cute!

Harrisons said...

I'm just waiting for the day you post this picture except with poop all over. Then you can join my naptime suprise club.

The Dickinson's said...

Oh my gosh,ryke is so dang cute. I can't believe he can climb out of his crib..the best is fell asleep in a ball the the rocking chair!! Hope you guys are doing good. Give kisses to the little guys for me. Love ya