Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jaxons First day of Pre-school

He was so exited. I thought for sure he would get nervous but he did so good.


7 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe he is already in preschool! I'm sure it is going to be just as big of an adjustment for you as it is for him!

Rob Dog said...

SO CUTE!!! is that crazy to have one in school!!

Jeanine said...

What a little man so cute . He did good but how were you ??

nicole said...

he is so cute. You get a little break now for a few hours. I'm always happier to see them after school:)

Jeanine said...

Why's he going to school? What happened to the NBA? ;) Way to go Jax!

Le said...

Lindy is so excited to be in class with him! He's one of her boy friends!
-LeAnne

The Dickinson's said...

He's growing up to fast, I can't believe he is in preschool. He is such s cutie!