Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lake Powell

Ryker loved his new life jacket... for the first 5 minutes.
I dont know if y ou can tell but we had 32 people on our house boat including three playpens, we were so packed. It was so fun!!
This is Ryan and Doug having a midnight bath. I caught him soaping his butt. Haha
One of Ryans favorite things to do is float tube it looks like Jax likes it too, but i told him if he smiled for the picture he could get off.

3 comments:

KAT said...

Nice buns bro!! That is how I wash my butt too!! I like to just go for the plunge and stick the bar of soap right on my buttocks!!!:) ha ha!! I'm glad you guys had fun!!! love ya

Rob Dog said...

wish I was in Powell!! looks like fun! but I want to see more pictures of you missy!! :) hope all is going well for ya! lets do lunch again soon!

The Dickinson's said...

i am so jealous..I want to go to lake powell!! It looks like you guys had a blast! The boys look so cute. I miss them so much..do you need me to babysit?? I really want to so i can see them. i must say my favorite pic is doug soaping up his bumb, i think I saw his crack..haha! Hope alll is good with you guys. Love ya