Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hope this is just a phase.




This this is not his worst outfit but just so you know he runs around the neighborhood like this singing the star wars theme. What a nerd!!!


6 comments:

Amber said...

I think he gets his style from his mother :) I don't get a day off for a long time so we would have to go to dinner. Does that work for you?

Harrisons said...

I can't believe how big they both are looking. Anyway, we'll be there the end of this month, so maybe we can get together for dinner or something.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

So I decide to delete kenny's post cause he writes really weird things and you never know what he will say in a kidding way!!! But he did say that we did invite you guys the night the harrisons came over remember after the party and you ditched us!just kidding we really need to get together. I love that jaxson dresses himself it's great!

Erin Bradley said...

Hey Brit- How are you? To answer your question about the half marathon , I dont even know how to train because I haven't even started yet. Whoops! It's a ten week program and Im not starting a day earlier. I think Ashley, Covie and Julie are trying to plan a dinner in the next couple of weeks so hopefully I will see you soon.

The Dickinson's said...

Sweet style Jax! I love that kid..he is so dang cute and makes me laugh! I'm, so glad I can be his auntie Jaclyn.