Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Koby John Kerekes has arrived (two weeks ago)


Koby John 7 lbs. 7 oz. 20 1/2 in. long



My water broke on monday morning @ 2:00 a.m. I had him @ 4:20 a.m.
I was in the hospital for 4 days and it has taken a little while to get back on my feet but, it hasn't been as hard as I thought its nice to have Jax to do favors for me.

7 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

congratulations! he is perfect!

Amber said...

Wow that was quick! He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

Jeanine said...

He's beautiful ! Can't wait to meet him !

The Neilson Family said...

Congratulations! He is precious!

Clark Fam said...

He looks so cute! congrats on baby & boy #3!!

Katie said...

jeeze!!! took you long enough, what do you have.....3 kids or something!!! maybe we will see you tomorrow night at carrie and curtis's fight night????

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

congrats he is adorable!!