Love it. Does every man on earth think the same? Congratulations Ryan! Was this a graduation getaway? It looks like you guys had an awesome time. My mom loved having your kids around at her house with Jac and told me how dang cute they were. By the way... You are SO not chubby! My class doesn't start until 9:30, it just looks earlier because it's a dark room. Thanks for the compliment though!
Love the picture, Kenny would have done the same thing!! I was fine Jackson didn't come. Katie felt really bad. We missed him he would of had a blast. We all need to get together soon. You are so lucky to have gone on a vacation with no kids!!
WOOO...WOOOO!! That is such a sweet pic bwother!! Nothin' like grabbin' your wives BOOTIE!! And did I mention how HOTT that bootie is!!! Have you guys been workin' out!!!:D
8 comments:
I love it! This is priceless.
Love it. Does every man on earth think the same?
Congratulations Ryan! Was this a graduation getaway? It looks like you guys had an awesome time. My mom loved having your kids around at her house with Jac and told me how dang cute they were. By the way... You are SO not chubby! My class doesn't start until 9:30, it just looks earlier because it's a dark room. Thanks for the compliment though!
Ok, Dave and I are laughing out loud at this one! Looks like you guys had fun!
Love the picture, Kenny would have done the same thing!! I was fine Jackson didn't come. Katie felt really bad. We missed him he would of had a blast. We all need to get together soon. You are so lucky to have gone on a vacation with no kids!!
You guys look great!
WOOO...WOOOO!! That is such a sweet pic bwother!! Nothin' like grabbin' your wives BOOTIE!! And did I mention how HOTT that bootie is!!! Have you guys been workin' out!!!:D
Heck ya bro check out that grab! Looks like you guys were having more fun on the dock then on the beach ha ha.
Nice! How did you change the fonts on your blog? You are so stinkin smart and you don't give yourself credit!
Post a Comment