Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jaxon in a nutshell !!

He is the moodiest kid in the whole world. This explains it all. Just ignore my voice in the background. (pause the music before playing)

12 comments:

Amber said...

Too cute! He has some nice moves, glad to see you are teaching him your skills! Just two more weeks of school and then we can go to lunch!

Gingerlylizzy said...

That is too funny!

Lindsey said...

How funny!! I loved the little fit he threw.. cracked me up. Tomorrow will be fun! Hopefully it's not freezing outside! And don't worry about bringing anything!

Aleisa said...

Man, who's teaching him to spank himself. What kind of parents are you? Just Kidding! That is so funny. Your kids are so cute!

Katie said...

he cracks me up!!!! at least he is not telling on me....

KAT said...

Thats my Jax...he is so FREAKIN' cute!!! Boy does that make me BOY hungry!!

The Neilson Family said...

Hey,
Ya I hope it takes off! She is doing great though. Your boys are way cute!

Liz said...

He is a crack up! Is he spanking himself? haha He must have learned that move from you! We miss you guys.

Natalie said...

This is way to funny! He is so dang cute, that song is one of my favorites to jam to also. About your comment on our blog... No horror stories, just being cautious. Love to see how you guys are doing!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Hey Brit! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I must have past up your old message. I had no idea you had sent one. I am doing well. Yes, my husband and me are two peas in a pod. He is awesome. I missed you at the last girls night. I hope you can make it next time. I have no hard feelings towards you at all. I added you to my page and I'm sure we will talk soon. See ya!

Amber said...

Brit, I don't have your email address so I hope you still check your comments! I need your home address! You can email it to me at mannber@hotmail.com

Liz said...

fyi-this is max's favorite song and he always asks to watch this video every time i am on the computer.