Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ryker loves getting his haircut.

Ryker was so good while getting his haircut. He was very wiggly, but
he giggled i think that the clippers were tickling his head. Jaxon hates haircuts ever since the first time the clippers touched his head, he is getting a lot better now. We love you Aunt Jess!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

KAT said...

Oh my cute little Ryker!! I can't believe he sits there so good and that he giggles when the clippers touch his head!! I'm not excited for the day when I have to take Brynley to get her hair cut...I'm sure she'll scream the whole time!!

Hey and if you still want to change your background...go to my friend Ashlies blog and at the bottom of her family/friend list there is one that says change backgrounds!! Click on that and it is pretty easy from there..call me if you need help!!

Love ya