

I went with my mom and sisters to the cheesecake factory. It was so busy we waited 2 hours and then we waited for our food for about 1 1/2 hours , but we just talk laugh and talk we had so much fun. I don't know what i would do without them. oh and by the way I recommend the fried macaroni and cheese balls the were fabulous. My birthday is not until sunday the 11th but my spoiled brat mom is going to hawaii on saturday and its just not the same without her there.
3 comments:
Hey Brit~ I just went to dinner with Jessica and was telling her about this blog I had to set up to keep in touch with my cousins. Well, turns out... she told me your web-link too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And cutie page.
Hey this is Jaclyn. Hanging out with you on your birthday was smashing. We love your blog. It's so cute. Check ours out at jaclynbrandon.blogspot.com.
Hey Brit. the link to my blog is gingerlylizzy.boLGspot instead of blogspot. therein lies your problem! LOL
Post a Comment